Re: Motor mounts question

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor mounts question
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:14:23 -0400
Are the old mounts sagging, and letting the engine droop too low?
If not, probably you can leave them in, even if they look ugly.

I put in new mounts maybe 6 years ago, and I didn't notice any increase in
vibration.
Sorry, I can't remember where I got them from.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org