RE: Inlet manifold for a Triumph 4A suitable for a Triumph 1300

To: "'Ronny Hortlund'" <ronny.hortlund@allset.se>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Inlet manifold for a Triumph 4A suitable for a Triumph 1300
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:19:43 +0100
Ronny,

I couldn't say for sure, but I seriously doubt it.  The engine used in the
TR4A wasn't just a different capacity, it was part of a totally different
engine range to that used in the Spitfire.  A TR4A manifold is more likely
to fit a Ferguson tractor than a Mk1 Spit!

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.

===     http://www.vtr.org