Re: some non LBC content

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: some non LBC content
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:54:57 -0400
Permatex #2 is actually a relatively soft material.  Permatex #1 is the
hard-drying version.

Personally, I have always used Permatex #2 for most paper gaskets.  I also use
a little on the radiator and heater hoses.

It's easy to clean it off your fingers, etc. with denatured alcohol.
That's one advantage it has over any silicone product.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit