Re: MK3 Parcel shelf mounting problem

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MK3 Parcel shelf mounting problem
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:56:53 -0400
Barry,
  Are you trying to mount the rail
on top of the brackets or hang the bar from under
the brackets?  The later will give you a bit more clearance.
Also take a look at the bracket next tot he tunnel.
I've seen MANY of these brackets 'bent' by people pulling
trannies out.

'71-80 rails should all be the same... but I'm not sure about pre-71
rails.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com