Re: Location of Turn Signal Flasher Unit

To: w4eae@netzero.net, Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com,
Subject: Re: Location of Turn Signal Flasher Unit
From: Walker910@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:07:46 EDT
Not quite sure about that.  I am currently installing a new wiring harness in
my Spit, and I am having a heck of a time finding a hazard relay flasher
unit, although I think I've finally tracked one down through British Wiring
(!!!).
 The flasher unit was originally installed on the firewall adjacent to the
horn relay.  The turn signal flasher unit was originally located behind the
dash
fascia panels.  I have seen some located close to the choke, and others on
the opposite side close to the grommet feeding the wiring for the wiper motor.

Bob