Re: wheel bearings/tires

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>, <MKCASPIAN1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: wheel bearings/tires
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:26:51 -0400
You can check the archives of the NASS group.
One of the members is a machine shop owner and
started producing the proper pullers here in the states.
I believe he's down in N. Carolina or there about.
He sells them to NASS members for something like $40!
They are heavy and work quite well!  Occasionally
you might find some of his units on EBay. I think he'll sell
them to 'john q. public' for something like $60.
well worth it.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com