New to the list...sort of.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the list...sort of.
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:45:24 +0000
Hello all,
  I used to be on this list but my e-mail stopped working a while ago and i
just now got around to making a new one...And now i have some questions...

I am rebuilding (have been for quite some time now) a 68 Spit Mk3.  I put
the engine back together and got it settled in on the frame.  Now i am
trying to get everythign together to make it run for the first time.
1.) What kind of battery should i use?  Who has what we need?
2.) Sparkplug wires?  Where can i get these for my car?  Can i jusy go to
NAPA or somewhere similar and pick up some wires for any 4 cylinder engine?
3.) Where can i pick the fluids needed? (coolant? oil?)  What kinds do i
need?

You all have been so very helpful in the past even with my silly beginner
questions and i thank you for that.

Dave