Re: Wish I'd had a camera!

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@msn.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Wish I'd had a camera!
From: "ALLEN BRENDEN" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:15:17 -0700
That's like my TR7 next to my Suburban. The top of the hood (Subie) is
higher than the top of the ' 7. I seem to lose the "Where did I park" game.
Since I got my state pass for disabled parking, I get to park in front of
the store and don't seem to lose it as often.

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus