Re: Wiring Harness

To: spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>, griffco@griffco.ca
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:46:57 -0400
  Hi Fred,
     How about the liquid type electrical insulating glue. Comes in a
can with the brush in the cap. I use it on all the electrical
connections on my cars and on the boat. Be careful, though. It sticks
quite tenaciously to everything, including skin. Only a very small
amount is required for a job such as yours, but you'll have to buy a
whole can. I think they have a 1/2 pint size available. Check with the
local electrical supply house in your area if the auto supply store
doesn't carry it.
   Good Luck.
 Kevin Thompson
 Cape Cod British Car Club