Shoes - Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Shoes - Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:45:11 +0100 (BST)
Well, Im already half way there then!

You mean shoes something like this:

http://www.shoes-up.com/watchup/eldorauto/shoesgrde/adidastuscanygtmarron.jpg

(watch the line wrap)

I bought a pair of these a couple of months back... I have these very
shoes on as I type this message... they're super comfy, and that heel
certainly helps the feet for driving... they don't look to typical trainer
like....  give a hint of my passion for racing... very nice.... bit pricey
though.... but I couldn't resist.....

The come in bright red as well...

James