Re: Tyres and speed - wow

To: Philip Warburton <cplimey@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Tyres and speed - wow
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 02:26:08 +0100
Technically I have flown - quite possibly the most exhilarating and pant
wetting experience in my Spit. A rather bad country road and some speed....

In fact - I *think* everyone can fly....

The definition: number 3:

   1. To engage in flight, especially:
         1. To move through the air by means of wings or winglike parts.
         2. To travel by air: We flew to Dallas.
         3. To operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
   2.
         1. To rise in or be carried through the air by the wind: a kite
            flying above the playground.
         2. To float or flap in the air: pennants flying from the masthead.
   3. To move or be sent through the air with great speed: bullets
      flying in every direction; a plate that flew from my hands when I
      stumbled.

Doesn't say anything about wheels not touching the ground....

James