Re: painting?

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: painting?
From: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:25:44 -0600
I am going with a different color.  The wife hates white cars.  I'm not
planning on concours.
I thought it would be nice to have the underside of the bonnet the new
color (green), but I wasn't too concerned with the engine bay.  Well,
actually I was thinking I could paint those myself at my leisure.