Re: newbe

To: Stardust8409@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newbe
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:55:24 EST
Hi newbe, you got a name to go with that ?     It sounds very much like you
have just shot your main bearings. Its not terminal but very close
considering where your car is (Not in your garage or driveway) Its certainly
a tow truck problem. These Spits are just like ladies, if you dont treat them
right they give you all sorts of fuss and problems. When i say not terminal i
mean that most engines can be rebuilt given time and money. Sounds like yours
needs both. But take heart all of us on here will see you through this, but
its up to you how you want to go about it. Ask and it shall be freely given
(unless its money of course )

Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration)
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)