RE: Monza-Style Header fit with Weber Manifold?

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Monza-Style Header fit with Weber Manifold?
From: Rick Gregory <Rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:57:01 -0700
I had problems connecting up my intake manifold and Weber DCOE 45 to my
engine which already had a 4-2-1 exhaust header installed. The easiest route
for me and what I did was grind down part of the bottom corners on the
intake to clear the exhaust. Haven't had a bit of problem with it, and it
has been almost two years.

Rick Gregory
'74 Triumph Spitfire FM15447UO
'69 Austin Healey Sprite HAN9U81988G