Re: Idle

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: Idle
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:23:19 +0000
Mike, my comment on the sports coil was more of an aside to your question - it
certainly helped my car idle better. Before at low revs it would turn over
irratically - the sports coil helped smooth it out. Of course the problem before
may well have been another problem.

I'm pretty sure that the rev counter is accurate - as I did at one stage have a
hand held meter and as far as I remember when I compared the two it was pretty
much dead on - the only "inaccuracy" was the fact that the rev counter needle
wasnt quite as stable.