RE: couple nagging 1500 questions.....

To: "'Dave Willner'" <dwillner@icontech.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: couple nagging 1500 questions.....
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:07:24 -0000
Dave,

Answers for some of your questions:

2.  It's never happened to me (yet!), but the number of times I've heard of
people finding their floats half-full of fuel means this has to be your
first culprit.  Don't know about replacements, however.

4.  Mine is hinged at the top (or at least it was until it fell off, and I
lost the little plate with the Y-shaped hole that holds the spring on, and
then lost the rest of it...)

5.  I've got 3 (one fell off), and I'm not that fussed about keeping them,
so I could part with a couple no problem.  They are pretty filthy with brake
dust, road grime etc., but they could probably be cleaned up OK with enough
effort and wheel cleaner.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll check
if there are any dents etc.  I can't remember where you are, but shipping
from Aberdeen (Scotland) may prove prohibitive...

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the
sender
urgently and dispose of this email