Re: On British Car Magazine

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:10:14 -0500
 I'm glad to hear the "Spitfire & GT6" is out again, I think this is an
outstanding publication, quality all around. I signed up for a subscription
last fall and received a copy of Volume 3, Issue 1 but haven't heard
anything
since. Is this a new issue you received or is the same one I have? Not sure
if they were having trouble getting them together or not? TIA

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red