Re: Dead electrics

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Dead electrics
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:06:43 -0500
You're looking for an open in the main ground or hot.

I'd start across the positive and negative posts of the battery itself,
and then work each leg individually.  It should take you no more then
2-3 minutes to find it this way.

>>> "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk> 01/24/03 08:20AM >>>
What happened... put the key in, engine turned over a few times, no
go,
but that is usual... second time lucky... turned over again - whilst
the
key was still turned - some sort of click/snap/bang noise happens
somewhere from the front right of the engine bay - (I *dont* think it
was
the solenoid poping out) and then nothing.