RE: Bouncy bouncy

To: "'Ken C'" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Bouncy bouncy
From: Rick Gregory <Rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:33:17 -0700
Ken - I have a set of Monroe's MA-785s on my '74 Spit and it gives what I
consider a semi-firm, comfortable, but solid ride - and the height
adjustment is a bonus. I am very happy with them - especially after all the
pros & cons I've heard about the alternatives. I don't think you'll be
disappointed if you try them.

Rick Gregory
'74 Triumph Spitfire FM15447UO
'69 Austin Healey Sprite HAN9U81988G