Forwarded: I'm getting a garage...I'm getting a garage...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: I'm getting a garage...I'm getting a garage...
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:34:31 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than spitfires@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "Steve R." <auxiliary1@cox.net>
     Subject: I'm getting a garage...I'm getting a garage...
     Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:20:39 -0500

I scored a garage for $70 to rent. Garage door locks but no electricity
:-( . Up here in New England it has been lousy weather, so now I can get
some work done on it indoors . I bought a lot more tools and will be
picking up some shelfs.
I'm also looking to get her painted too.

Anybody done an install with Miata seats into the Spit?
Any suggestions on a quiet compressor at a low price?

Steve
79 Spitfire
72 TR6