Re: LED electronics

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: LED electronics
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:10:43 -0800
I'm intrigued by the idea of replacing my instrument lights with LED
replacement bulbs, but aside from their astronomical cost (!), does anyone
know if they're really significantly brighter?  That would be my only
motivation to make the swap.  Also, does anyone know of a cross-reference to
the various bulb types/sizes/numbers used in a Spitfire dash so I could
compile a list of exactly what is needed?

Thanks!

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones"
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net