Re: O/D relay wiring quagmire...

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: O/D relay wiring quagmire...
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:39:05 -0600
Jeff,
The terminals labeled 86 and 87 are the coil windings and can be wired as W1
and W2 in the Haynes manual. (One to the 1st/2nd gear lockout switch on
the gearbox, the other to a good 12V source through the OD actuator switch).

Terminal 30/51 is attached to switched 12v at the ignition switch.

Terminal 87 is wired to the OD solenoid.

Terminal 87A is unnecessary.

Cheers,
Joe