Re: Window alignment

To: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>,
Subject: Re: Window alignment
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 22:54:46 -0500
When the window is rolled all the way up, two projecting bolts at the front and
back
nylon blocks are supposed to stop against two bits of metal spot-welded near
the tops
of the tracks.  If things are a bit out of alignment, they might miss and allow
the front or back of the window to go up too far.  This is a bit hard to see,
(and even harder to describe), but you should check it out.

Remember: it is unlikely that the glass has become deformed over time.  :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit