Re: Clutch salve cylinder help

To: Cwn74@aol.com, dwillner@icontech.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Clutch salve cylinder help
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:17:40 EST
Well said Clark, My favourite saying is RTFM, although I have been at a loss
sometimes to understand some manuals even after reading it, I wonder if my
age has something to do with that lol <g>  But to be fair some Triumph Owners
dont have a manual to refer to. I know , I know ......GET ONE I can hear you
reply. It is often said on here that if you dont know something then ask on
here, someone somewhere will answer you and give you the benefit of their
experience. Thats what this list is for. I for one will continue to read
first and then ask, but sometimes i just like to ask without referring to my
manual just to get the benefit of many different ideas from the listers.

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.