Re: commonality

To: "Richard Stieg" <rstieg@cityofbartlett.org>,
Subject: Re: commonality
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:13:04 -0500
This is fun,
Yes, I can see myself,  intellectually gifted of course, under the Spit with
oil dripping into my armpits, with gasoline leaking into the house.........
And, this mechanical master mind, at one time, broke down with a busted
impeller of the out board engine, in the middle or the Adriatic See, and had
to paddle to the shores of  Yugoslavia, bobbing mercilessly in the swell of
the windy waters. Just to let you know, yes, we're not any different with
toys, and the spirit of adventure. Can't afford to fly, maybe a good
thing........
Liv,
who forgot to remove the trailer........again.........