Re: Badging blues

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Badging blues
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:14:54 -0800
Bill,

With the exorbitant cost of the repro badges, I think it's pretty outrageous
that they don't even fit!  Thanks for the explanation of what's going on.  It
doesn't solve the problem, but at least now we all know a little more about
what's happening.  And I don't think these are brass.  They appear to be pot
metal -- and break just as easily as pot metal.  A pity.  By the way, I love
your hope-inspiring business slogan: "just what you're looking for", but this
makes it the second time that you don't have "what I'm looking for".  Oh
well!

Cheers!

Jeff