RE: mk3 shakes @ 55mph

To: <KEschhofen@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mk3 shakes @ 55mph
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:34:13 -0500
Check your flange bolts on your diffy!!!!   I found on one side one missing,
one no nut, one very loose, one tight.  Other side two loose.

Could have been a disaster.  Then checked a friend's spit who had a
vibration at Mid-Ohio, and we found two loose.

That fixed my vibration problem.  It may not be your problem, but it is
definitely worth a check.

Bill