Re: British Car Week Report

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:41:15 EDT
In a message dated 05/29/2002 10:13:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
boynigel@hotmail.com writes:

<< >Then last night on the way to Shushi, we were driving up Main St, Venice
 >when I saw an odd British saloon looking profile parked across the street -
 >as we approached, IT WAS A JOWETT JAVELIN!!!!!  I don't know if it was out
 >for British car week but it sure was cool!! >>

At the shop I work for, I'm in the process of putting a Jowett Javelin
Jupiter (the roadster version) together at present.  An odd (though very
advanced for the time) car to be sure.

Bill J
68 GT6 V8
70 GT6+