RE: hardtop lift

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: hardtop lift
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:55:49 +0100
Hoist???  That thing is so light I lift it off single-handed!  Now, a Stag
hard-top, that's a different matter entirely!

I have one of those old-fashioned roof-racks (bought so I could carry my
skis around without having to revert to the soft-top, with window unzipped,
in mid-winter).  I paid a fiver for it from a scrap-yard, pulled it off an
old Austin Metro.  There should be no problem finding these things in
scrap-yards.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email