Re: hardtop lift

To: doug@dougbraun.com
Subject: Re: hardtop lift
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:38:50 -0500
Doug,

Ah, I get it!  You leave it set up, as is, until next needed?  That's a
pretty good idea... I just toss mine above the garage... don't use it
much.  In fact, know I never used it in the ninties, possibly not even
the eighties (unless REALLY early '81 or so).  Do you leave it suspended
in the air?  (wish I had that much free room).

Gary