Re: Check out

To: JohnZissler@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check out
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 06:32:53 +0000
>From: JohnZissler@aol.com
>To: spitfires@autox.team.net
>Subject: Check out
>http://www.dreamwater.net/auto/johnzissler/triumphhunstanton.jpg
>Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:21:21 EDT
>
>I still dont know what model this is, all I know is its a Triumph....anyone
>?

It looks like an MG TF (probably of the tc-td-tf-the fs are my
favourite-much nicer line! And the TF 1500 is really lovely!)

But, why on earth would it have a Triumph Globe on the radiator shell?
Unless, maybe the owner put a Triumph engine in it...or really digs the
globe...or he's trying to convince himself he a wonderful and rare pre-war
Triumph...

Do you have a side view? A rear view?

Laura G. (I get to judge MGs usually, at the Huntington Beach Concours-which
is coming up on 2 June, if anyone is in Huntington Beach, CA at that time!)