Re: Definitions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Definitions
From: Marc Anger <marcanger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:32:06 +0100
My 2p:
I have never heard of a car named frigate, but there was a Renault
Frigate (same meaning, but French) built between 1951 and 1960 (I
looked those figures up, not from the top of my head).
The car was a little like the Peugeot 403 (probably better known,
thanks to Good 'ol Inspector Columbo).
Now to find a Destroyer :)
Can't think of a car... But a car manufacturer: My vote goes to
British Leyland, who successfully managed to destroy the whole
British car industry in just a few years (apart from Morgan).

Going to Leatherhead tomorrow. Anyone will be there?

Cheers

Marc & Decibel (who will not come with me, I might find some seats
for her and the 306 has a better boot capacity...)
--
Marc Anger
Rhetoric's Ltd