RE: The Spitsaver - Be a part of it... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: The Spitsaver - Be a part of it... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Mike Welch" <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:05:15 -0600
James,
  Go ahead and use the pictures from the Spitfire screen saver I made.  It's at
http://www.home.turbopower.com/~mikew/SpitSaver.htm.  It hasn't been updated
since it was released, but neither have most of our cars<g>
  BTW, I can also send the source if you want it, it was written in Borland's
Delphi.

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO
mikew@turbopower.com