Re: laundramat ?

To: JohnZissler@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: laundramat ?
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:01:35 -0700
John,

I did say that this was when we were first married. This June we will be
celebrating our 30th anniversary. We have owned 5 spitfires over the years.

Laundramat prices were 25 cents per load and 10 cents for 20 minutes. Gas
prices were about 25-35 cents a gallon. So it was probably a wash on the
cost.

I should have stated that we would have been visiting my mom anyway. She was
a recent widow and Brad was very helpful doing all those handyman jobs
around the house.

This may go back to the carscope message of being cheap or frugal...

Kristi