RE: Circuit for turn signal indicators

To: "'Luke Lewis'" <lukage@rogers.com>,
Subject: RE: Circuit for turn signal indicators
From: Rick Gregory <Rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:47:06 -0700
Doug & Luke - It doesn't get much simpler than that - Thank you for the
info.

Luke - As far as your signal lights go - I would bet you have a bad ground -
I had a similar problem on a '72 Mustang I owned - one of the ground wires
was disconnected but it would find a ground through the other bulb filament
- I would just clean everything up and maybe even create a temporary jumper
to ground using alligator clips & a piece of wire to test the theory. Good
luck!

Rick