pull-off spring

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: pull-off spring
From: Péter Bóna <Peter.Bona@vodafone.hu>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:45:17 +0200
it is still the clutch. should I have an external pull-off spring at the
clutch slave cylinder? At the end of the clutch fork next to the push
rod, which is connected to the slave cylinder, there is a last hole. Now
I have nothing there. I suspect that this is for a pull-off spring which
should run trough the hole on the clutch bellhousing and should be fixed
somehow on the outside of the gear box. Some catalogues have this spring
others do not. this may be an other good reason to remove the gearbox?