Re: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) - Off

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power steering... (lubricating the trunnions) - Off
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:03:10 +0100
Liv wrote:

> James,
> what are you thinking, spitter?
> Don't you know that I, after submitting one silly joke, was flamed by an
> individual who had the guts to ask me if was going to submit recipes to
this list.

> Now, I had in mind to submit the following recipe, a mixture I've stirred
up quite
> frequently lately, just to prove a point.
>
> Take some base coat,
> add 100 % reducer  and a 1/4 cup of activator. Stir well.
> Serve ice cold on the rocks.

Well you try the lamb and I'll try your cocktail - hmmm maybe not :)

Maybe if I submit a rub or marinade recipe for spit-roast chicken the flamer
will go away...

> However, my better half insisted that I act my age, so I did, until now.
> I do report though that the painting of the spit is finished. It looks
good.
> Liv
> 67 Spit

Acting you're age is difficult - what are you meant to base it on? Surely
you are your own age, so to speak, and therefore however you act is acting
your age - or something along those lines :)

At the moment I am rapidly approaching the day when I shall cease to be a
teenager (28th of May for all those with diaries) - does this mean I'll
suddenly start acting differently - not like a teenager - I certainly hope
not :)

All this psuedo-pshycology stuff is making my brain ache...

That painting seems to have taken a long time coming, I do hope the
obligatory pictures will be coming soon... so we can tell you you've missed
a bit :)

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit