Fiddly Jobs (was RE: steering knuckle joint)

To: "'John Hobson'" <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>,
Subject: Fiddly Jobs (was RE: steering knuckle joint)
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:55:10 +0100
John said:

...the most fiddly job I have done on the spitfire, previous number 1
position was held by 'trying to insert the cotter pin back into the window
winder handle'...

I have to say that my No.1 is probably the one I did before setting off to
work this morning:  When fixing the foot of the soft-top frame to the top of
the B-pillar, trying to get the plate with the 3 threaded holes in it to
align with the holes in the panel AND the holes in the foot of the frame at
the same time, and then get the bolts in.

A trip home yesterday in the rain with nothing more than a tonneau for
protection convinced me I should do this job before driving another day!

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email