RE: Door Handles and Brake Lights x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'James Carruthers'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Door Handles and Brake Lights x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:25:29 -0800
James,
        I had a similar problem with my door handle.  Like you said, once I
pulled the panel off it was fairly obvious.  A thin rod connects the handle
to the mechanism.  It simply passes through a hole in the handle and is then
bent back.  The rod had come loose causing the handle to flop around.
        Take off the handle trim plate and the window handle.  Pop off the
trim panel and good luck!

Ken St.John
74 1500 "lil Red"
65 Mk II project "Ol Blue"