Re: Steering rack bushings

To: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>, spitfires
Subject: Re: Steering rack bushings
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:41:06 -0800 (PST)
I did this recently myself when I installed poly bushings all round at
the front.  It was an incredibly simple job, you shouldn't have any
problems.  Just undo the u bolts, take take off the old bushings, put the
new ones on and retighten the u bolts over the new bushings.

Access to the bolts is no problem either with the front jacked up.

cheers
John