Re: [triumph_herald] Herald Progress

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] Herald Progress
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 12:29:31 -0500
Scott,
seems like you're doing fine, except for the girlfriend.
that is.
This sounds like our story. Since early October we've spend every minute on the
spit, doing what you're doing. Our goal is June, at the very least. The parts
battle seems to be the only thing holding us back big time.
We still have the engine and the tranny to assemble. Just hope, that there are
no
big surprises.
Keep it up,
Liv