Re: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:39:01 -0500
You have this whole thing down wrong. I simply have to educate you here.
It's like this.
67 red Spit, driving along a deserted beach,  girl in the drivers seat, blond
hair
blowing in the breeze, distinguished gentleman by her side, gazing at her
lovingly,
picnic basket on the rack, containing champagne and lobster, summertime,
sunshine,
Jesse Cook's hot rhumba rhythms blasting from the radio.
That is my version
Liv