Re: Going topless - but where do the windows

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Going topless - but where do the windows
From: Ben Miller <No1BroncoFan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:02:44 -0800
All,

I'm researching a different design for the soft top that will correct this
problem and give the flexibility of choosing a real glass back window. If you
have any interest in this idea, let me know. It won't be original but it will be
quite easy to go back to the original top.

Ben Miller
--
'79 Spit - "Bitsy"
Corvallis, Or.