Re: { NASS } Car mascot (animal plush)

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: { NASS } Car mascot (animal plush)
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:21:06 -0500
The idea of the dragon mascot has not died. what we must be careful
with is to not plagiarize someone else's art.   I've been through this with
my own companies dragon image. ( www.teglerizer.com  main splash page)

I'm currently in process of a full blown remote control 3D animatronics 'muppet'
of  'The Wizardz Guard Dog'. He will be perched atop my rollbar at car shows
and by remote control will perform for (and scare the heck out of some) people
walking around the shows.

I've already run into to 'legal' issues surrounding him and his functions, and
his
'outdoor display purposes'

May I suggest anyone caring to produce an original artwork, they are willing to
release for use in the creation of a Mascot, ....send it alone or stick it in
the
Files/Photos section and let everyone take a look at your proposal  :-)

We don't want to just throw something together just to have it. His (the
mascot)
'visual, needs to properly display the look and feel of the what the
organization
represents.  So...everybody keep your eyes out for models and image ideas

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com