Re: Cleaning the Hood x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: Cleaning the Hood x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Dr T. Dafforn" <td214@cus.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:52:39 +0000 (GMT)
I can testify to the speed with which Michael can put up his soft top.
In convoy in the way to TRGB last year we hit a wall of rain from a
thunderstorm. I had my top already (be prepared is my moto) but Micheal
hadn't. I stopped in a layby it was raining SO hard visibility was almost
zero, and in my rear view mirror I saw Michaels spit scrach to ahalt and
the soft top errect in 5 seconds.
A truly amazing sight!!
Cheers
Tim