RE: new cars - non lbc

To: "'Chris Alexander'" <chris@root.moose.ca>,
Subject: RE: new cars - non lbc
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:19:43 -0500
I don't think there is anything wrong with these cars.  I think they
inherited a reputation from other Korean car companies (who oddly enough now
own them)that was earned in the late 80s and has no relevance on them today.
Looking at what you are buying and the price you pay, I think they are a
good deal.  Look at what you are getting for $10,000 less than the
competition, and a warranty that is 3 times better than the competition.
Maybe I should look at buying one? hmmm.

Patrick Bowen