hardtop wanted

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtop wanted
From: stephen jones <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:49:33 -0800
Hi Listers, I am back on the list after being unsubscribed for several
years (3?).  anyway I am tearing into the axle shaft U-joints and actually
plan to get my mk3 back on the road soon.  thats the good news.  the bad
news is that I looked out the window and it seems to be winter already.
So, my request:  I am looking for a factory hardtop for my Mk 3.  I am in
eastern Washington and willing to drive to buy it.

thank you,  steve jones, 68 Spitfire, 64 Tiger, 66 Alpine