Re: Water temp sender unit

To: "Ben Miller" <no1-bronco-fan@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Water temp sender unit
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:44:15 -0800
Ben,

Is your fuel gauge acting strangely also?  My first thought would be that your
voltage regulator that feeds both those gauges is shot.  That would cause
false readings for sure.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net