Re: Custom Seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Custom Seats
From: reed mideke <rfm@redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 02:25:48 -0800
Larry Butler wrote:

> I have a 1980 Spitfire with very poor seats, both the covers and the pads
> are shot. After reading the discriptions for installing Miata seats and
> redoing the original seats (the frames seem to be in good shape). I was
> wondering if anyone had installed any other type seats and what their
> results were. I know from experience BMW 320 seats wont fit but there must
> be a few good alternitives out there.
> Thanks
> Larry

I was looking at some 80s corvette seats that looked like they'd
fit, but I didn't get to actually try it.
Email:               rfm(at)redshift.com or rfm(at)portalofevil.com
Home page:                             http://www.redshift.com/~rfm
=========>Free Dmitry!    http://www.freesklyarov.org/<============