Re: Sorry, non TR question, Yahoo question

To: bschwart@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Sorry, non TR question, Yahoo question
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:38:24 -0800
Barry,

I'm not aware of a solution, but maybe someone else?  I was told from
people more knowledgeable than me, that it's simply something we have to
put up with, in exchange for the 'free' service, and also that even some
paying services now have those annoying pop up windows.  They figured out
how to do it, and now we have to put up with it.  Real annoying are pop
up windows that open up other pop ups, rare, but I've had them.

Brad